There is a REMOTE job opening for the position of Healthcare Recruiter for CVS Health.
Job Title: Healthcare Consultant III - (Recruiter)
Job Location: Actual location may vary (Remote)
Shift Schedule: Regular Business Hours for the Time Zone assigned
Pay Rate: $ 45/hr
Projected Start Date: May 22, 2023 (Full Time - Contract)
Recruits and negotiates physician and/or provider contracts in accordance with company standards in order to maintain and enhance provider networks while meeting and exceeding accessibility, quality and financial goals of Aetna Medicaid. Develop, contract, maintain and enhance relationships with facilities, physicians and ancillary providers which serve as contractual networks of care for members; foster growth of managed care products; and enhance profitability of Aetna Medicaid.
Qualifications/ Experience required:
- Fundamental Components and Physical Requirements include but are not limited to (*denotes essential functions):
- Proven working knowledge of standard provider contracts, terms and language*
- In-depth knowledge of the managed care industry and practices
- Accountable for all aspects of physician recruitment and contracting as well as ad/hoc network contracting, as assigned*
- Responsible for negotiating or re-negotiating individual provider, group, multi-specialty practices, behavioral health (practitioners and facilities),hospitals-and hospital based physician contracts to satisfy specific network goals and objectives*
- Demonstrated ability to sufficiently work with provider(s) directly for the purposes of executing a high percentage of provider agreements and related contracting documents
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Ability to use internet Search Engines*
- Additional Information (situational competencies, skills, work location requirements, etc.):
- Proven ability to persuade decision makers to contract acceptance, strong capability to rebut common misconceptions/rejections to Managed Care contracting, i.e., rates, type of membership, administrative requirements
- Mastery of provider contracts, contracting options, PADU (alternate language manual) guidelines as well as provider configurations
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate for the purpose of finalizing contracts swiftly
- Communication Skills - Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking, and interpersonal skills, demonstrated self-starter, highly organized and self-motivated.
- Strong understanding of competitive landscape including strategies, practices, and financial/contracting arrangements desired
- Ability to produce within a fast paced task/production oriented work environment, organized, independent worker requiring minimal oversight required.
What are you waiting for APPLY NOW!