Medical Recruitment Strategies is looking for the best HEDIS Reviewer in Woonsocket, RI, will be responsible for interpreting relevant clinical criteria through review of medical records, annotates via Adobe PDF and populates a data collection tool to support compliance with HEDIS and CMS performance measures.
Position: HEDIS Reviewer
Employment: 3 months contract
- Complete assigned abstraction and data entry each day.
- Work with provider offices as needed to follow up on medical record submission, and provide patient rosters
- Locate and review ALL assigned medical charts, perform abstraction, copy all supporting documentation per specifications and data enter the applicable software system ALL assigned abstracts.
- Prioritize and accurately complete tasks within established times
- Maintaining project productivity levels while maintaining accuracy requirements for abstraction and data entry activities
- 4 or more years of experience auditing and abstracting medical records required
- Candidate must commit to attend all required training and conference calls assigned for the project.
- Candidate must return all equipment that is supplied to them in good working condition and in a timely manner at the end of the project
- Medical knowledge/terminology is required.
- Ability to read and interpret medical records.
- Professional demeanor and good work ethic.
- Computer savvy: Microsoft Word, Excel, email, and Adobe reader required. Know how to save a file to a folder.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - clear, concise, and appropriate.
- Conscientious problem solver, willing to learn, and take personal pride in their work performance/accuracy.
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent analytic, investigation, and problem-solving skills
- Proven organizational and time management skills including the ability to meet required deadlines
- Must keep all information collected in a safe, organized, and confidential manner while maintaining confidentiality of PHI, HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules
Apply now and be part of one of the biggest companies in the country! If you are interested, you may respond through this job posting. Thank you!