Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of the Healthcare providers in Indonesia. Our respected client is seeking a Hospital Information System Project Manager. The job to based in Jakarta.
- Receive and process patient forms, medical histories, and test results from medical professionals.
- Analyze the information collected to ensure that it is correct and accurate.
- Assess health records and insurance claims.
- Ensure compliance with confidentiality laws and regulations.
- Manage and update data for clinical databases and registries.
- Use classification software to allocate appropriate clinical codes for insurance compensation and data examination.
- Implement an effective electronic health record system.
- Bachelor's degree in health information technology or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a medical record department.
- Familiar with E-Medical Record.
- Excellent research, coding, and analytical abilities.
- In-depth knowledge of computers and information systems.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills.