Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of the Hospital Industry. Our respected client is seeking a professional with suitable qualifications. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Formulate and develop a hospital business strategy in collaboration with the CEO.
- Lead and coordinate the hospital's medical team.
- Directing employee performance toward all hospital programs and activities in accordance with the Hospital's Vision and Mission.
- Propose strategic plans and establish hospital programs, especially those related to BPJS.
- Establish cooperative relationships with other agencies, both government and private for the benefit or smooth operation of the hospital.
- Minimum formal education in Medical Profession, preferably having Masters in Hospital Management/Administration.
- Minimum 10 years experience as Hospital Director or Top Managerial position.
- Spirit of a strong leader and visionary.
- Have good analytical, negotiation, and organizational communication skills.
- Have a good understanding of BPJS governance.