An opportunity for a HR Administrator to join a well regarded, highly successful global architectural firm based in the City. This is a creative environment that attracts energy and flair in an innovative studio offering career progression. This unique firm prides themselves on collaboration and excellence! A place where diversity thrives.
This role is well suited to someone who is looking for a generalist role with previous HR experience. With opportunities to progress and specialise, this role offers ongoing development in a supportive team. You will have hands on training and work with a professional, experienced HR Manager to drive forward new policies, ideas and lead a workforce of 182 employees across 3 locations.
- Recruitment - wiring adverts, working with internal stakeholders, review CVs, manage the online portal and engage with agencies where required. Schedule interviews and calendar invites, providing feedback. Manage the end to process.
- On boarding - sending new hire documents, ensuring correct paperwork is received, coordinate new hire start date, facilitate inductions, organise new buddy systems, follow ups, monthly review scheduling
- General - reports from various systems as requested, undertaking administrative duties supporting various HR processes o Updating HR spreadsheets with relevant information, issuing confirmation letters to staff (employment confirmations, visa sponsorship confirmations, contractual changes, references, ect)
- Probation - monitoring and tracking probation reviews, liaising with line managers to coordinate salary reviews, contract extensions and any administration needed to communicate outcomes etc
- Training and Development - liaise with training providers, looking at new training available and coordinate across the office
There are no limitations with the job duties, you can take on more responsibility as you progress and naturally gain more knowledge in HR. CIPD sponsorship available for the right candidate!