A highly reputable global bank currently require an experienced HR Administrator to join their close knit HR team on a temporary basis, for approximately 7 months.
This is a very 'rare' opportunity for an entry level candidate (who has ideally studied HR at university with some work experience in and around their studies) to join such a sought after company offering an 'above average' pay rate!!
This amazing company will not only give you some invaluable experience to enhance your career, but it will also look incredible on your CV which inevitably will open up the doors for your future!
Typical duties will include:
- Responding accurately and in a timely manner to employee and managers requests and queries via phone, email, instant message, or face to face interactions
- Onboarding and termination of c. 300 employees per year
- Organisation and position management for all entities and locations in EMEA. This links to and enables Finance, Information Security system access, workflow tools, management information to work properly
- Employee changes such as people moving roles, promotions, salary increases
- Providing references for c. 150 former employees per year
- Carrying out HR processes, procedures and transactions as per manuals, training and systems workflow
- Undertaking appropriate controls to ensure the quality and accuracy of the transaction
- Scanning and filing documents appropriately
- Supporting projects to continually improve the service
- Supporting other ad hoc HR projects
- Being a strong and reliable team member who supports others achieve the Departments goals and objectives
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Maintaining the absence database
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience and knowledge in delivering HR Admin services
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong interpersonal empathetic and listening skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with peers and managers
- Is able to be versatile and adaptable as the situation dictates; to deal positively with ambiguity
- Good eye for and attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and be innovative in solutions that are delivered
- Experience in working with people from different countries and cultures
- Numerate, logical, organised, flexible and creative approach to problem solving
- Degree level education or equivalent professional qualifications is desirable
- High level of IT literacy in particular Excel
If you are looking for an incredible experience and feel you have the necessary skills & education for this IMMEDIATE role, please send us your CV today to be considered.
With regret, due to the volume of CVs we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.