Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting an HR & Admin Associate on behalf of a global animal health pharmaceutical company. The role will directly report to the General Manager / Chief Finance Officer and will be responsible for providing general HR & Administrative assistance. Role requires 100% onsite work and will be based in BGC Taguig.
- Answering, screening and transferring the information to the appropriate person or department
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, travel and stay arrangements for employees as well as customers (as and when required)
- General clerical duties
- Maintain records (Digital and hard copies) of company tools and assets as well as the office equipment.
- Maintaining records, coordinating with employees and agencies to manage company vehicles.
- Data handling and maintaining privacy of the information and data.
- Maintain all office supplies
- Communicating and responding to the customer requirements and managing the records of activities.
- Supports in maintaining the office environment and helping people to be effective in the office.
- Preparing reports and collaborating with the contributors.
- Supports sales and marketing department for procurement of the marketing materials.
- Managing vendors and office suppliers.
- Maintaining discreteness from external customers and people about the decisions, plans, and strategies of the organization.
- Help to fill the vacancies by doing interviews
- Participate along with HR for exit interviews
- Present an orientation programme for new comers
- Assist Employer Employee relationship by measuring job satisfaction, resolving conflicts and job engagement
- Ensuring Local labor law compliance time to time basis
- Assist training and development for employees when its required
- Majorly local language conversation related to HR subjects with the employees will help much better understanding.
- Bachelor's/College Degree on Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent
- At least 2 year of job-related experience
- Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Mature, great-listener, highly-organized and is able to take initiative
- Willing to be on contractual employment (renewable every year). Extension or regularization is based on performance
100% onsite, M-F 8:30 to 5:30 PM; Work location is in BGC Taguig