Role: HR Assistant
Location: Bedford, England
Salary & Benefits: £29,000, bonus 15%, 4 days working from home flex & more
This is an exciting opportunity to deliver first class HR Services support to our clients UK businesses, providing first line HR support to a fast-growing and transformational business. This is a varied role as you will provide HR support on all operational elements from on-boarding, job change, family leave through to leaving. We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual looking to take the next step on their HR journey, to join a growing team within HR Employee Services.
- Provide a client focused HR service across the employee lifecycle, delivering a great experience to our people.
- Working as an advocate and expert on Workday HR, guiding and supporting people, whilst promoting self-service capability.
- Responsible for follow up actions and ongoing enquiries, ensuing processes are completed to a high standard and in time for payroll cut-off.
- Works closely with colleagues within HRES to drive consistency across the business, improve processes and gain efficiencies.
- Works with the Recruitment team to ensure the applicant through to new starter process is managed efficiently and provides a great candidate experience.
- Working collaboratively with the group HR centres of excellences, HRBP, reward, change, payroll, learning and HRIS teams.
- Validates data, ensures job details are correct, such as roles, teams and cost centres.
- Make appropriate decisions and use own judgement on work prioritisation ensuring expectations on service delivery can be met.
- Attends employee relation meetings, to take notes and circulate actions.
- Works within GDPR guidelines, managing people data requests and the confidentiality of data.
- Contributes to wider projects and initiatives within HR, driving process improvements, automation and efficiencies.
- Ensures cases and requests are completely correctly and in time for payroll.
- Some exposure in a HR Assistant or HR Admin position
- Some exposure to Workday or other HR Systems is ideal
- Some relevant qualification/ CIPD is ideal but not necessary
- Delivery focused and able to demonstrate putting client experience first.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills.
- Works well under pressure to meet deadlines whilst managing conflicting demands.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team player with the ability to learn quickly.
If you feel the role aligns with what you are looking for and skills, please APPLY NOW and await response should you be successful.