Award-winning executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a leading medical company, who are known for their great career progression, modernized environment, and growing business. This position of HR Director is based in Bangkok.
This HR Director will take lead the company's HR team which handles 360 degrees of HR responsibility. They will report directly to the CEO.
- Responsible for overseeing the team which handles the full scope of the HR role including payroll, recruiting, compliance, and people development.
- Lead the HR policies development and implementation.
- Ensure the law and regulation compliance.
- Provide support regarding the employee's performance, wellness, records, benefits, and agreement.
- Design the training program
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field
- Extensive experience in Human resources at the management level
- Experience in working with hospitals is highly preferred
- C-level engagement skills are preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of labor regulation, budget management, and computer literacy
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written