Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a top global electronic manufacturing company. Our respected client is expanding and growing its business and is looking for HR Director to be a strategic partner to the business in order to achieve business objectives and act as the expert on people management, manage the day-day work involving supporting the business and the business leaders by leading workforce planning, talent management, organizational changes and others.
HR Director will define and implement HR strategy to deliver and contribute to the Country and Region goals while developing an attractive workplace for all colleagues, driving changes with an open mindset, and securing Great People & Teams. For this role, candidate will be the direct manager of the HR team, drive the team in different business units, build together synergy and co-creation within the HR department. The job will be based in Chonburi, Thailand.
- Act as company representative in country or site, both towards internal stakeholders (such as the Country Management Team, senior managers, employees) and external entities (such as government, universities, and related stakeholders) to provide trustful guidance on people matters
- Oversee full spectrum of human resource management functions; Recruitment and Selection, Training and Development, Performance Management, Employee Relations, Employment Law and Compliance, Compensation and Benefits and Administration, Payroll & HR Systems
- Act as a partner contributing with a country or site view, towards managers, employees, and other internal HR team members, to promote decision making and consider the overall impact in the country or site
- Work closely with Regional HR Director and take ownership of country or site related topics whilst ensuring compliance with local policy and legislation
- Promote and monitor HR projects within the country or site (e.g., employees' engagement strategy for the country, employees' benefits package, culture, and values), in order to contribute for leveraging employees' engagement and the branding of the company within the country or site
- Provide advice and coaching to line managers in a Country according to established HR policies and procedures to enable people management topics.
- Lead the country in taking care of all people leadership responsibilities, expressing, driving, and promoting company's culture and values
- Proven record of Country HR / HR Business Partner or equivalent experience ideally within a fast-paced global organisation.
- Deep knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations, HR concepts and expertise.
- Knowledge and expertise related to HR policies, processes and practices of Compensation and Benefits, Recruitment and Onboarding, Performance Management, Leadership Development and Global Mobility.
- Strong business/ labor market understanding.
- Assertiveness, interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to build positive relationships with multiple stakeholders with employees at all levels of the organisation.
- Analytical and fast decision-making skills.
- Adaptation and flexibility to act in a changing and complex environment, with a multitasking mindset.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment.
- Strong detail orientation, follow up and organizational skills.
- Effective English communication skills both verbal and written; proven experience of establishing, maintaining, and developing working relationships at all levels.