Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a global technology company that focuses on business-to-business and information technology capabilities for enterprises. Our respected client is currently seeking a human resources professional for the job of Human Resources Generalist. The company is based in Mandaluyong, Philippines, but currently offers wfh set-up.
As an HR Generalist, you'll serve as a single point of contact as it relates to: general policy and procedure, benefits, payroll and compensation, onboarding and off boarding, reporting, training and various special projects. Under little supervision, you'll provide a broad range of administrative support to internal and external clients and will be tasked with managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines.
- Assist in the execution of HR programs, policies, procedures including employee engagement and retention.
- Communicate and work effectively across all levels of the organization. Build alignment of individual/team efforts and priorities with organizational needs and direction.
- Coach and consult with managers in a variety of areas including communications, performance management, resource management, team and individual development, practice/policy interpretation and application, and other management challenges.
- Partner with Business to provide guidance on workforce planning - budgeted headcount, attrition, retention, recruiting needs, performance management, etc.
- Lead timely resolution of employee relations challenges. Identify and partner with internal and external resources to assist in addressing issues. Provide counsel that is consistent with company culture.
- Participate in change management strategies as well as role model leadership and behavior to implement successful change in the organization.
- Serve as functional and/or business representative on Company and HR committees, project teams or task forces.
- B.S. in Business or related field
- 5 years of experience in human resources to include but not limited to the following HR areas:
- Employee relations
- Performance management
- Talent management (acquisition; retention; satisfaction)
- Labor Relations
- Demonstrated success in building strong credibility and working relationships with client groups at all levels of teammates (individual contributors up through executive management)
- Ability to manage projects and solve complex problems effectively, efficiently and with creativity
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Working knowledge of employment law and proven ability to manage employee relations situations
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities. Must have high attention to detail and must be able to deliver excellent customer service
- Proven ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization