Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading fintech company for the role of HR Generalist (Fintech). As the company is continuously growing, our client is seeking a professional with an extensive experience in general HR role.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum 3 years' of experience as HR Generalist
- Having experience working in start-up
- Excellent English is a must
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Superior knowledge of MS Office, HRIS systems, and comfortable learning new technology systems as needed