Report to: HR Lead
- Handle recruitment activities, including job postings, candidate sourcing, resume screening, interview scheduling, liaise with recruiters and employment contract preparation.
- Responsible for onboarding of new hires, probation process and offboarding of leavers.
- Manage reference and background/due diligence checks for new hires.
- HR Administration including application/ renewal/ cancellation of work passes, SGX/ MAS license application/ cessation for licensed representatives, developing and maintaining personal records of employees, enrolment/termination of medical and insurance plans, etc
- Provide support on the annual review exercises including staff planning budget, performance review, salary review exercises etc.
- Assist in the provision of HR reports and government surveys submission.
- Support HR projects (e.g HRIS Workday)
- Provide day-to-day HR guidance to employees.
- Any other ad-hoc responsibilities assigned.
- Degree/ Diploma in Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of HR generalist experience
- Financial Service industry background would be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office application especially MS Excel and knowledge in TimeSoft/ Workday is advantageous
- Experience in delivering all stages of the recruitment process, from advertisement to offer
- Resourceful, meticulous, good team player with a "can do" attitude
- Ability to multi-task and comfortable working with a certain degree of ambiguity
- Able to speak and read Chinese
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, EA Reg. No: R1218722