Executive search firm, Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of global supplier of fragrances, flavors, food, nutrition, and cosmetic ingredients. Our respected client is looking for a Senior HR Generalist responsible to oversee the local country HR operation functions including payroll and general administrative services Work Set up is Hybrid, Work schedule Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm. Office is located at Ortigas, Pasig city.
- Perform full spectrum of payroll and tax reporting and ensure they are in compliant with the local governmental requirements and regulations.
- Prepare payroll-related reports..
Process Improvement and Efficiency
- Continuously assess and improve HR processes, identifying areas for automation, standardization, and streamlining
- Implement best practices and leverage technology to enhance efficiency and effectiveness
Employee Onboarding and Offboarding
- Implement onboarding and offboarding processes to ensure a positive experience for new hires and departing employees.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to facilitate smooth transitions
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, including business leaders and employees
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure HR initiatives are effectively communicated and integrated into business operations.
HR Projects and Initiatives:
- Contribute to HR projects, like implementing HRIS systems or improving processes.
- Support organizational development efforts.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years' HR experience with strong payroll background.
- Good working knowledge and/or experiences in HR practices in a progressive multi-national environment.
- Strong knowledge and experience in HR operations management, including payroll administration, benefits administration and compliance.