Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a Manufacturing Company for the role of HR Lead and located in Cilegon, Banten.
- Supporting HR Head to improve HR function by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices. Nurture company culture for employees at all locations
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Implements performance management system. Identifies areas of improvements, finds resources, recommends key management, and conducts in house trainings regularly and whenever needed.
- Maintains organized and clean filings or all paperwork and related administration work. Ensures compliance with pertinent HR-related laws, regulations and policies.
- Contributes to the performance and development of the Talent & HR Team
- Manage employee performance & appraisal, training, development, & objective setting
- Ensure legal compliance aspects for human resources management practices.
- Leading in employment agreement negotiation for the application of Indonesia Labour Law
- Education: bachelor's degree or master's Degree, major in Law/Human Resource Management/ Psychology
- Excellent English proficiency
- Has the experience of 5 years as HR Generalist in Manufacturing Industry
- Good knowledge in Labour law and it's practice.
- Know about Industrial Relation in Indonesia