International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an international group in the fields of auditing, tax and consulting.
Our client is looking for a professional and experienced candidate with 5 years of working experience in HR and in a multinational environment (preferably in a professional services firm. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Manage the full portfolio of HR services for the allocated division, incl.: people strategy and management, performance management, compensation & benefits, learning & development, international employee mobility.
- Be a recruitment leader including updating company recruitment processes, building professional networks.
- Coordinate the employee life cycle within company.
- Co-leading, co-managing and developing the local HR team.
- Build the firm's capability in appropriately managing employment relations matters by educating Partners, people managers and HRBPs in employment relations processes and legislation.
- Actively participate in projects to develop new processes and processes improvements.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- 5 + years' experience in a multinational environment (preferably in a professional services firm)
- Proven people leadership (managing a team).
- Ability to establish rapport with all levels of the organization (esp. Partners, Managers and HR colleagues), influence and assist them.
- Ability to understand key business drivers, to design and deliver appropriate HR solutions
- Diplomacy, tenacity, and the ability to offer wise counsel
- Ability to take initiative, be proactive and forward thinking
- Superior communication skills, including fluent English
- Ability to plan, prioritize and coordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met, delivering high quality service