Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a digital health company. Our respected client is seeking an HR Manager responsible for developing and enhancing the company's HR department. This position reports to the Operations Director/General Manager. The job is based in Metro Manila, Philippines with a work from home setup.
- Drafting and recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems
- Implementing and revising a company's compensation program
- Creating and revising job descriptions
- Conducting annual salary surveys
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company's salary budget
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company's evaluation program
- Developing and revising the company's handbook on policies and procedures
- Performing benefits administration
- Maintaining affirmative action programs
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Overseeing exit interviews
- Maintaining department records and reports
- Participating in administrative staff meetings
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources/Psychology or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in all facets of HR (recruitment, compensation and benefits, training, organizational development, employee relations, etc.)
- Has experienced creating company processes and policies
- Experience working in start-up companies is an advantage
- Knowledge of the market practices, law, and regulations in Philippines.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both Tagalog and English.
- Team-player, ethical individuals and possesses integrity.