International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational well-known company with manufacturing facilities in Binh Duong Province. Our client, a high-tech manufacturer with innovative technology, is seeking a HR professionals with at least 5-8 years of experience for HR Manager position. This role will work at Binh Duong Factory with shuttle bus provided.
The HR Manager will partner with Factory Manager to deliver the Human Resources strategies & best practices that will support the company's business objectives.
- Developing the HR agenda. Developing HR strategies, policies, and practices.
- Structuring compensation and benefit packages. Managing staff wellness initiatives.
- Employee Relations: Drives engagement of the workforce through employee communication and engagement initiatives in line with company's strategy; Manages disciplinary actions and terminations according to local regulations and company policies.
- Overseeing recruitment efforts: Ensure sourcing and selection of talents in alignment with company principles and guidelines.
- Performance management: Understand performance measurements and coordinate the performance management process. Provide coaching to all management regarding team members performance
- Managing and allocating HR budget.
- Partnering with heads of department.
- Change management: Lead change and engage stakeholders in change efforts
- Bachelor Degree required in related disciplines.
- At least 5-8 year's HR management experience in multinational manufacturing environment.
- Experience using ERP software for HR matters.
- Strong leadership and influence skills
- Strong preference for analytical capability
- Ability to work in teams and across different functions
- Ability to act as a change agent - to deliver HR solutions in organizational change. Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to changing business conditions
- Fluent in English