Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of the Medical Devices Companies in Indonesia. Our respected client is seeking a professional HR Manager. The job is based in Jakarta.
- OD: The objective is to ensure that the organization's performance is in line with its vision, mission, and business goals through effective HR planning and fostering a supportive company culture.
- TA: The role involves creating and executing MPP to find the right talent based on job specifications and maintain diversity in hiring, while meeting SLA hiring targets.
- CB: The goal is to maintain internal equity by implementing transparent and objective performance management and external equity by offering fair, attractive, and competitive compensation in compliance with government regulations.
- IR: The aim is to promote a positive and harmonious work environment where both employees and employers fulfill their obligations according to company and government policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Law or Human Resources Management.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HR Manager with strong Industrial Relation experience, preferable in the Healthcare business.
- Good relationship with Government Institutional.
- Strong knowledge of the Indonesian Employment Act, manpower regulations, and HR practices.
- Extensive experience related to Organization design, Culture, Performance Management, Talent Management.