HR Manager (Pampanga)
Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of Australian company, an offshoring & outsourcing consulting industry. The company is based in Angeles, Pampanga and the role is to be assigned to a full onsite set-up.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Talent Acquisition andOnboarding:
- Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to attract top talent.
- Conduct interviews, assess candidates, and collaborate with hiring managers to make informed hiring decisions.
- Oversee the onboarding process to ensure a smooth integration of new employees into the organization.
- Employee Relations:
- Proactively address employee concerns and conflicts, fostering a positive and inclusive workplace culture.
- Implement and enforce HR policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with relevant labor laws and regulations.
- Conduct employee engagement initiatives to enhance job satisfaction and retention.
- Performance Management:
- Develop and administer performance appraisal processes, providing constructive feedback to employees and managers.
- Identify and address performance issues, working collaboratively with department heads to implement improvement plans.
- Training and Development:
- Collaborate with department heads to identify training needs and implement programs that enhance employee skills and capabilities.
- Facilitate career development initiatives, including succession planning and leadership development.
- Compensation and Benefits:
- Administer and manage the company's compensation and benefits programs.
- Conduct regular market analysis to ensure the competitiveness of the company's compensation packages.
- HRAnalytics and Reporting:
- Utilize HR metrics and analytics to assess the effectiveness of HR programs and initiatives.
- Prepare regular reports for management on key HR metrics and trends.
- Legal Compliance:
- Stay updated on relevant employment laws and regulations, ensuring the company's compliance.
- Work closely with legal counsel as needed to address HR-related legal matters.
Top of Form
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience as an HR Manager, preferably in the BPO industry.
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, practices, and legal requirements.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency in HRIS and Microsoft Office Suite.