Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf on behalf of an American multinational company, with products sold in over 180 countries. Our respective client is looking for an HR QA Specialist. This job is based in Rockwell with hybrid set up.
- Guaranteed 14th month pay
- PHP10,000 annual medical reimbursement
- New Hire Kit with company jacket
- Retirement plan
The Global Quality Assurance Specialist is the point of contact for transactional audit and ensures that corrections are properly addressed and documented. Monitor corrections on actions in collaboration with Employee Care teams according to PMI principles & practices and internal timeliness & accuracy SLAs. Assume accountability for regular follow-up and information updates on improvements and controls requirements.
Your 'day to day'
Audit and Controls
- Understand P&C audit process and the Audit Tool, applying knowledge to identify mistakes in a timely way and effectively correcting them using Data Audit Tool.
- Prepare required supporting documents according to Audit Procedure and effectively store appropriate audit evidence in iCare and HR2U.
- Execute and monitor Quality Checks over data maintained by Employee Care Specialists. Cooperate with Risk & Controls on SOX compliance, respective audits & walkthroughs, as well as on escalation of suspected process deficiencies or potential non-conformities.
- Cooperate with external and internal auditors on audits of different natures by providing data, reports, documents, or any other work evidence requested.
Transactions and Data Management
- Understand all employee life cycle events from hiring to termination and perform related data management transactions in HR2U (e.g. hiring, promotion, lateral move, salary/grade change, termination, benefit enrollment/cancellation, global/local award registration, payroll deduction/contribution).
- Understand organizational management objects (e.g. organizational unit, position, job, cost center) as well as their relations through the reporting structure and other interdependencies.
Performance and Reporting
- Coordinates with employee care teams on the completion of control sel assessment.
- Provides timely and accurate reports to use for performance management.
- Serves as point of contact for R&C reviews and provides the required artifacts and walkthroughs.
Feedback Loop and Continuous Improvement
- Engage with stakeholders to identify and document pain points, unmet needs or delight points.
- Generate insights based on data and trends to then trigger the feedback inner and outer loops.
- Lead and execute continuous improvement initiatives as part of root cause analysis.
- Take part in improvement initiatives or new deployment projects of the outer feedback loop.
Knowledge & Incident Management
- Ensure consistency of services and knowledge sustainability by maintaining and updating Operations Manuals on regular basis with high quality and in agreement with different P&C parties (local P&ED teams, RMs, P&C Managers, service lines).
- Monitor, track, analyze and drive conclusion from Incidents to prevent reoccurrence and secure proper handling of similar cases in the future. Run root cause analysis for all errors and implement mitigation & preventive actions.
- English communication is a must. Other language depending on the market/cluster to be supported.
- Ability to effectively communicate with individuals across multiple levels of the organization. Computer skills, including MS Office, SAP (knowledge is an asset).
- Collaboration, teamwork, orientation to detail and full ownership of assigned topics.
- Sound judgement at dealing with sensitive materials and confidential information.
- Able to solve problems and recommend solutions to improve tools and processes.
- Priority Setting, standing alone and Consumer Centricity.
- Able to work on a shifting schedule, if needed.