Senior HR recruitment consultant
A 360 degree recruitment role encompassing all aspects of client and candidate development. Working as part of an experienced team with transparent progression opportunities.
LMA is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. A business that is passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. We have been recognised by The Sunday Times as one of the best companies to work for in the UK.
- Building a HR focused desk alongside existing HR and business support teams.
- Identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business.
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery.
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond.
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
- Building mutually benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and working as part of a passionate team to maximise your commercial performance.
The successful candidate should be commercially minded and looking for an opportunity where you are directly rewarded for the work you put in. You must be driven to achieve your best and confident communicating with individuals of all levels.
A permanent full time opportunity to work for one of the world's leading recruitment agencies, in a fun supportive team, with exceptional progression opportunities.