HRGA Supervisor Makati, Philippines
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of well trusted Steel Fabrication industry. Our respected client is seeking 5 years of working experience for HRGA Supervisor position.
The HRGA Supervisor will be responsible for supervising HR and General Affairs matters. He/she is expected to lead a diverse group of individuals to meet company goals.
Key job responsibilities include:
* Conducting interviews, recruiting, and vetting new staff.
* Arranging training sessions with all new hires and refresher workshops for existing employees.
* Assisting managers with staff requirements.
* Identifying and addressing employee requirements regarding performance issues, training, and career growth.
* Performing various administrative tasks and accurately processing paperwork. * Counseling staff on HR policies, practices, and procedures.
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or any related field
* Must have at least 5 years work experience in a manufacturing company with at least 3 years as HR & Gen. Affairs\
* Experience in handling government mandatory requirements, Labor Laws and documentary requirements for Foreign Nationals
* Knowledge and experience in Budget preparations
* Experience in dealing with a unionized workforce
* Should be knowledgeable in report creation (ex. MS Excel & MS PowerPoint) and with good reporting skills
* Must have excellent command of English language in oral and written communication
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position, please send your application