A leading international bank requires an experienced HR Training Manager to develop and deliver training programmes for a multi-phase HR Transformation programme. This is a 12 month contract
- Development of high-quality user learning, tailored appropriately for various stakeholder groups.
- Training material preparation and delivery of training ranging in seniority.
- Developing a detailed learning schedule that targets optimal timing to support user impacts, and to reach users at the right time, for the right activities.
- Working with colleagues and stakeholders to define a Training Needs Analysis that identifies tailored requirements by key stakeholder groups.
- Developing programme templates and standards.
- Stakeholder engagement and partnership.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in training planning, development and delivery, within a large global organisation, ideally financial services
- Ability to translate complex technical topics into engaging user support tools.
- Ability to produce high-quality and engaging learning content and artefacts
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Experience in engaging with stakeholders, understanding needs and gathering requirements.
- Experience in complex organisations, include stakeholders spanning multiple geographies.
If you possess the relevant skills and experience and are available at short notice for a 1 year contract, please submit your CV today