Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a international group company in Indonesia. Our respected client is seeking a professional for HRGA Generalist (Supervisor to Assistant Manager level). The job is based in Jakarta.
- Develop and implement HR and GA policies: The HR GA Supervisor - Assistant Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing policies related to human resources (HR) and general affairs (GA). This includes but is not limited to policies related to recruitment, employee relations, performance management, compensation and benefits, and compliance with applicable laws and regulations. The candidate will need to have a thorough understanding of HR and GA policies and regulations in order to develop and implement policies that are effective and compliant with the law.
- Communicate with the Labor Union to fit the Collective Labor Agreement with the new HR System: The HR GA Supervisor - Assistant Manager will need to have excellent communication skills to effectively communicate with the Labor Union. They will be responsible for ensuring that the Collective Labor Agreement is updated and aligned with the new HR system. This includes negotiating with union representatives, communicating the changes to employees, and ensuring compliance with the agreement.
- Carry out the office digital transformation: The HR GA Supervisor - Assistant Manager will be responsible for carrying out the digital transformation of the office. They will need to have a deep understanding of digital tools and technologies to identify areas where digitization can improve business operations. This includes but is not limited to digitizing documents, automating administrative tasks, and implementing new digital tools for communication and collaboration.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in human resources and/or general affairs.
- Experience working with Labor Unions and Collective Labor Agreements.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate effectively with employees, management, and union representatives.
- Knowledge of digital tools and technologies with the ability to implement and manage digital tools to improve business operations.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, but also as part of a team.
- Fluent in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.