Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of Multinational Consumer Goods Company. Our respected client is seeking an HSE Manager with a minimum of 9+ years of working experience in Health-Safety Environment, for this role will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Develop and administer effective occupational health, safety, ergonomics and industrial hygiene programs, including health services functions and maintenance of related policy and procedures in accordance with the company global requirements.
- Provides HSE leadership, training and operational support to all levels of the organization and across all functional groups.
- Ensures all HSE processes and procedures are implemented and standardized across manufacturing facility.
- Tracks company health and safety metrics and use the data to identify and to reduce risk.
- Works closely with Engineering and Facilities on special projects involving plant construction, equipment design, and hazardous assessments.
- Assists in all aspects of incident investigation including verifying root cause and approving the implementation of preventative actions
- Ensures emergency response systems, policies and procedures are in place to manage emergency situations.
- Maintains all Federal, State, and Local permits in current and valid condition.
- Maintains Chemical Hazardous waste program including chemical accumulation and accumulation area inspections.
- Provides hazardous material/right to know training
- Performs industrial hygiene activities including and any other monitoring programs as necessary
- Maintains current working knowledge of all applicable HSE regulations.
- Maintains all necessary training and licensing to function as a signing authority on all HSE matters.
- Manage the plant personal protective equipment, work clothing and safety equipment programs according to company standards and operating budget.
- Bachelor of Science degree is required. Specialization in Occupational Safety or Health, Safety Engineering, Safety Science, or Environmental Health is preferred.
- Minimum 6 years' practical experience as a HSE Manager developing and implementing HSE programs.
- Experience performing Internal workshop/site audits and HSE management system audits
- Knowledgeable of the respective industry recognized standards used in pipeline inspection.
- Commitment to working safely and participating in all HSE programs. Must have the desire to assist the Company in promoting a healthy, incident free workplace.