Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a company that offers supplies the means to transform daring ideas into remarkable businesses, from software development to digital marketing and beyond.
Our respected client is seeking an experienced HubSpot Specialist of the highest professional standing and a background in Digital Marketing for the job of HubSpot CRM Specialist.
You will directly report to the Head of Marketing, and work closely with the broader team in Manila. You
will be spearheading all the social media campaigns. The job is in Taguig and offers a Hybrid Setup.
Key job responsibilities:
- Create and monitor a wide variety of email marketing campaigns
- Create optimized email and SMS marketing workflows that take the customer journey into full consideration
- Ensure the design and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly
- Proofread key messaging in and out of email templates
- Provide direction and send graphics requests to designers
- Compile email/SMS lists
- Purge email/SMS lists from unresponsive prospects
- Secure and organize email databases for future campaigns
- Track and analyze campaign results
- Optimize email campaigns to improve results on open rates, click rates, and conversions
- Improve and implement any business CRM enhancement projects
- Aid in additional ad hoc digital marketing efforts
- Automate additional marketing and sales processes needed by the business
- Be the go-to HubSpot expert of the team.
Key job requirements:
- Proven experience in email marketing is a must
- 5 years of CRM experience
- With experience in working with marketing automation and email marketing tools specifically Hubspot
- Work-flow creation
- The candidate should be Independent with strong functional expertise to manage and create a variety of email campaigns, including template designs, calls-to-action, and split tests used in an email with assistance from the content team to increase lead generation
- Basic knowledge of HTML preferred
- Had experience working with a broader team
- Must be detail-oriented
- Hands-on experience in email campaign delivery, setup & analytics
- Experience in handling data
- Excellent spoken and written English with persuasive communication skills
- Graduate of any course.