Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of Medical Devices in Indonesia. Our respected client is seeking Human Capital and Organizational Development which to be placed in Cikarang.
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Liaising with a range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance, health, and safety.
- Recruiting staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications.
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures, and absence management.
- Develop HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Planning and something delivering training including inductions for new staff.
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology/Human Resources Management/Accounting/Finance/Banking/Law or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience at the managerial level.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Human Capital or equivalent.
- In dept knowledge in Organizational Development.
- Willing to be placed in Cikarang, West Java.