International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of leading commercial bank. As the business is rapidly expanding, our client is seeking a talented for HR Manager. The position is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
The HR Manager is in-charge all HR activities, cooperate with HR team in HQ for processes and manage a diverse team of 8 members
- Handles recruitment activities and needs for teams.
- Cooperate with outsourcing company to ensure monthly payroll is processed timely and accurately.
- Support new hires in completing orientation/ compliance training courses.
- Deliver employee relations activities and specific communication to employees in department, including discipline consultation.
- Proactively seek understanding of retention/ engagement issues and propose solutions to manage retention and support retention better in in-charge teams.
- Update employee information, change employee information, transfer and termination of employees on the company's human resources system and master file.
- Deliver regular (weekly/monthly) HR reports.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in HR or related field
- At least 8 years experience in HR management of the banking or finance industry
- Strong in recruitment and maintenance of relationship within banking community
- Willing to travel, willing to learn, open to changes
- Expertise in all MS Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Excellence communication skills in English