Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of the fastest-growing building materials company in Indonesia. Our respected client is seeking a highly competent professional with 5 - 10 years of experience in HR from a manufacturing company for the job of Human Resources Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Perform management and industrial relations on the manufacturing site.
- Facilitate solutions on the issues of human resources to support achievements of company targets and act as a business partner to the senior management team.
- Lead the recruitment team to recruit and participate in identified key position interviews.
- Manage the employee and industrial relations including addressing employees' concerns, working with the local authority, and being well informed of related legislations and market trend
- Involve in compensation & benefit and align with global policies
- Identify needs and facilitate training, recruitment, talent development, and other HR functions as necessary.
- Conduct & Oversee Orientation and Induction.
- Engage with employe to have better communication between employer and employee
- Have a Bachelor's degree in engineering, human resource, or related fields.
- Have 5 - 10 working experiences in Human Resources function specialized in Industrial Relations, Recruitment, and People Development.
- Prefer someone who comes from a manufacturing background.
- People-oriented and highly analytical skills.