International award-winning executive recruitment specialist Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of the fastest-growing marketing technology companies in Southeast Asia. As the business keeps developing, our client is seeking a talent for the job of Human Resources Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Build, challenge and motivate a team of HR to deliver a complete human resources capability that can scale as the company grows.
- Will directly report to the Regional HR Director.
- Provide human resources support and consultation across the business on the most complex issues, supporting staff, managers and leadership team in all related areas including: recruitment, performance management, compensation and benefits, employee relations, and talent development.
- Provide leadership on people related issues and policies across the company.
- Be able to communicate at all levels in the company and to support business development and change.
- Working with regional HQ to align the HR policies, culture, and internal engagement
- Act as a partner contributing with a country view, towards managers, employees and other internal HR team members, to promote decision making that is fair and considers the overall impact in the country or site.
- Advise stakeholders (internal or external) about the frame of local legislation, proactively raise eventual constraints and mitigation to be considered, in order to ensure compliance in the implementation of company's management decisions.
- Be an active member of the regional HR team and participate in regional HR projects.
- May serve as a point of contact to labor and government regulatory agencies
- Bachelor's degree in psychology, human resources management or equivalent.
- Knowledge of a broad range of human resource strategies and practices, including compensation and benefits, performance management, safety, hiring and employee relations.
- Experience in human resources in agency, media or e-commerce for a minimum 5 years experience.
- Having experience in agency global will be an advantage (especially in advertising agencies).
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations.
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws