Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is exclusively partnered with multinational organization who is well established in the design/architectural industry. Our respected client is seeking for a Human Resources Specialist with at least 6 years of experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible to manage the talent acquisition, employee engagement, policies and performance reviews (including coaching). The candidate will be responsible to support the office in Malaysia along with the other South East Asia offices and have the experience of working independently.
Key job responsibilities include:
- To take lead of the talent acquisition process & execute end-to-end recruitment cycle from sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, up to hiring decision support and on boarding support for offices in Malaysia and with the other South East Asia offices.
- Handling the HR functions including staff movement (hiring, upgrading, transferring, promotion and resignations/ termination).
- Coordinate with Regional Dept Heads to define necessary requirements for open roles (preferable to have an understanding within ID or construction field).
- Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions.
- Ensuring smooth onboarding and offboarding process.
- Organized and maintain database records of the candidates, employees, KPI, etc from all offices and ensure it updated in the server and HR Apps.
- Ensure both employees and employers, compliance with Company policies and labour law & regulation - Including SEA regions.
- Assist in employee retention and development; and responsible to address employee issues by providing counselling or implementing disciplinary action if necessary
- To liaise with admin in SEA offices for assistance in relates to HR matter.
- To attend to any other ad hoc tasks assigned.
- Responsible for all HR administration matters in KL.
- Cultivate and strive for a positive working environment and recommending the necessary initiatives.
- Ensure safety and welfare of the staff not just in KL but as a whole if possible
- On boarding - to ensure orientation of new employee is conducted and Off boarding - by ensuring proper handover of the assets or transferring of employees
- To monitor and generate monthly report of the employee's daily attendance and their participant in office activities / meetings
- Ensure database of the employee records are updated on the Insurance policy
- Participate to arrange for staff welfare activities like monthly Birthday Celebration and coordinate with the teams on company event such as festive season celebration and Annual Dinner & etc Responsible for work pass application, onboarding, repatriation and any related issue for foreign worker (if any)
- Manage and administer departmental measurements for improvement (such as Performance appraisal / KPI achievement) for all departments in KL
- Ensure compliance of ISO Standard in relates to HR requirements
- To organize and assess training needs and development program in an effort to upgrade employee's skills and competencies - part of ISO requirement
- Participates in management meetings and provide sound advice with regard to HR matters to the management
- To execute any other tasks as assigned from time to time
Key Job requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Proven work experience at least 4-7 years as a HR operative, Head-hunter, Recruiter or similar
- In-depth knowledge and understanding full cycle of recruitment processes
- Experience with social media, online advertising and any other sourcing tools available.
- Excellent command of English (written and verbally).
- Good interpersonal and excellent in communication & negotiation skills
- Passionate about building strong relationship and has strong persuasive ability (particularly when making cold calls, sending recruiting emails and retention of employees).
- Familiarity with HR databases
- Time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple open roles simultaneously
- Creative thinker, ability to make quick decision & proactive problem-solver
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Knowledge in relevant health and safety laws.
- Able to work independently