Job Title: Vice President / Senior Vice President, Identity Defense Regional Manager, Global Information Security
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Investigative Mindset
- Strong Technical Background, including experience with Information Security Response
- Ability to work independently
- Advanced Problem Solving Skills
What you can expect
The Identity Defense team within Global Information Security aims to mitigate incidents through monitoring of network account usage, authentication activities and authentication behaviors. The team is responsible to reduce the risk associated with misuse or illicit use of accounts which grant access to the organization's internal workforce network.
The Identity Defense Regional Manager will be responsible for understanding the bank's workforce authentication ecosystem and will lead a team to defend the organization against identity defense related threats. The incumbent will leverage cyber threat intelligence, security logs, threat models and other sources of intelligence to identity potential threats to the bank's current, and future state, authentication ecosystem, inclusive of cloud-based environments.
What you will do
- Lead a team of information security professionals to defend the organization against identity related threats
- Oversee investigations conducted by the team
- Perform Quality Assurance for work that is completed by the team
- Collaborate with business partners, both within region and outside of region
- Provide status updates for executives and stakeholders in non-technical terms encompassing risk, impact, containment, remediation, etc.
- Develop and enhance detections to further reduce risk in the organization
About our Client
Their purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, they partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through their offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, they serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. They provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. They cover a broad range of asset classes, making them a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the world
Their Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. They are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using their global expertise to ensure success is shared between them, their clients and their communities. Their regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing them firmly among the region's leading financial services companies.
Interested Applicants, Please send your Updated Resumes to Jodie Lee. Email: Jodie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1871156