Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a financial consulting firm. Our respected client is seeking an IFRS 17 professional for the job of IFRS 17 Consultant. The job is based in Bangkok
IFRS 17 Consultant will be responsible for assisting companies in understanding and implementing the new accounting standard for clients. This includes analyzing the impact of the standard on the company's financial reporting, developing implementation plans and strategies, and providing guidance on the application of the standard in various areas of the company.
- Analysing the impact of the standard on financial reporting and developing implementation plans and strategies
- Providing guidance on the application of the standard in various areas of the company
- Designing and implementing systems and processes to support IFRS 17 compliance
- Training employees on the new standard.
- Support Technical papers for expense allocation study, redesign of the chart of accounts & accounting posting entries and GL mapping
- Disclosures and financial statements
- Work across functions to help with a variety of ad hoc tasks.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accountancy or related fields.
- Audit professional experiences (CPA would be a plus).
- Strong in Analytical skill, Detail-oriented, well-organized, able to work under number of projects, and meet short deadlines.
- Customer-focused, Result-oriented, and Strong presentation skills.
- Fluency in English both verbal and written.