Title: Process and Major Incident & Request Manager
Job type: Hybrid
- The Process and Major Incident & Request Manager leads the Service Management processes. He/She is also responsible for leading and managing critical situations by restoring service as soon as possible and driving ITIL processes. He/She ensures the appropriate resources are engaged along with providing effective, timely communications to customer and internal stakeholders. Additional, the Process and Major Incident & Request Manager team owns the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases for multiple applications across various portfolios.
- The releases can be inclusive of application updates, operating system patches, security improvements, hardware upgrades, Projects and Programs. The Process and Major Incident & Request Manager works collaboratively with all participants in development projects and is supportive of developers and testers as they set up their build dev/test environments. Where necessary he/she will provide tools and services to help project teams manage and deploy releases into production.
- Design, deploy, and maintain ITIL processes
- Monitors the performance of processes and composes reports.
- Develop initiatives for continuous process improvements.
- Develop best practices for process improvements.
- Track and communicate status of improvement projects to management.
- Coordinates with stakeholders to develop process requirements.
- Properly and accurately records all defined problems and identified changes.
- Organize internal and external audits, assessments and coordinate implementation of the recommendations.
- Efficiently monitors and follow up P1/P2 Incident lifecycle through the execution of the Incident Management process.
- Coordinate, facilitate, communicate across teams/assets to drive resolution of major incidents and ensure all SLAs are achieved.
- Responsible for documenting the complete Major incident timeline
- Coordinate the root cause analysis for P1/P2 incidents.
- Conduct analysis and provide input regarding P1/P2 and major incident trends.
- Complete ad-hoc and ongoing projects on a need basis.
- Manage major incidents by taking the necessary initiatives to lead resolution.
- Efficiently monitors and follows up P1/P2 Request lifecycle through execution of the Request Management process.