International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group Vietnam is recruiting on behalf of a global leading organization specializing chemical trading. Our client is seeking for a talented and ambitious professional with at least 10 years of Sales experience chemical industry. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Job Summary: Industry Manager will be responsible to oversee a business unit assigned at the organization
Customers & Suppliers Relationship
- Develop, follow up and report commercial excellence activities to the direct manager.
- Develop the customer relationship management.
- Align annual supplier strategies and budgets.
- Generate & forecast monthly and/or quarterly reports to suppliers.
- Arranges and organizes quarterly business review with key suppliers.
- Implements and drives supplier strategies.
Sales Target Achievement
- Has the overall responsibility of the sales and manages the sales team.
- Develops annual sales strategy and budget.
- Manage purchases and inventory levels.
- In cooperation with sales manages inventory.
- Prepares well and introduces business to local management in the monthly business review meeting.
- Proactively brings up all business issues to MD and local management.
Human Resource Management
- Together with MD recruit and select right qualifications & experiences staff according to staffing plan.
- Lead, direct, and develop a team to ensure that the business strategy and activities are implemented effectively and consistently.
- Ensure the remuneration structure is competitive, above the market average and reflect individual performances.
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Science, Chemical Engineering, or related education background.
- At least 10 years of experience in chemical industry plus a few years' experiences at management level.
- Having R&D experience is an advantage.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.