Medical Recruitment Strategies is looking for Infusion Pharmacy Technician II in Boston, MA
This position's work location is onsite, full-time on campus in Boston. This position is full time evenings with rotating shifts of 10:30am to 7:00pm, 11:00am to 7:30pm and 12:00pm to 8:30pm.
Pharmacy Technician Duties:
- Practices as a pharmacy technician in accordance with all federal, state, the company, and Joint Commission policies, regulations and standards.
- Fills medication orders according to policy, while gaining proficiency with advanced preparations.
- Ensures timely delivery of medication orders and/or supplies.
- Utilizes multiple systems such as EHR (Electronic Health Record, Inventory Management Systems and other systems to complete and document duties. Identify issues and report as necessary.
- Maintains the Pharmacy inventory: sorting, stocking, rotation of stock and expiration date checking.
High School graduate or currently enrolled in an accredited entry-level degree program for Pharmacy or a
2 years of pharmacy technician experience, with at least 1 year of experience of compounding experience.
Massachusetts Board of Pharmacy Registration as a Pharmacy Technician required. National Pharmacy Technician Certification (PTCB) must be obtained within 1 year of hire date.
Submit your resume ASAP and get a call back from one of our recruiters to secure a slot! #Perm