Insight Manager wanted in Yorkshire for one of the UK's leading B2C marketing agencies!
This outstanding agency have been around for a number of years, and have emerged as industry leaders within the Shopper and Retail marketing space. They are now looking for an Insight Manager to join the team.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a role with a focus on insight, data, or analytics, with a strong track record of delivering accurate and insightful campaign evaluations
- Lead a team in conducting research and presenting findings and insights to guide meaningful strategic recommendations
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of both online and offline marketing processes, and possess an excellent grasp of market research techniques
- Maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within the creative, digital, and client service teams to deliver optimal solutions for your client's needs
- Be comfortable liaising with clients, and managing a range of stakeholders both internally and externally. You will also ideally have experience of leading and managing junior colleagues
In return, you'll have the opportunity to join one of the UK's fastest growing agency networks, with a hugely impressive client portfolio.
With a generous salary and benefits package, hybrid-working, unrivalled training and development opportunities, and an awesome team already in place, it's a super exciting time to join this agency as it continues to grow and thrive!