Fantastic opportunity for Instructional Designer to join global L&D team on initial 12 or 18 month FTC with options to go permanent.
You will be designing the best learning experiences for LIVE Classroom, virtual LIVE and on demand learning. Working with senior stakeholders, SME and users to determine the best learning solutions.
Your skills will include,
- Designing learning and supporting development of engaging and immersive, multi modal learning, including but not limited to live classroom, virtual live, on-demand, interactive multimedia, learning in the workflow, etc.
- Creating multi-day learning interactions that tie into the larger curriculum
- Conducting and using user research and audience analysis to develop learner centric solutions
- Partnering with non-L&D teams to identify the skills and performance outcomes needed
- Reviewing and curating content based on user and learning needs
- Partnering with vendors to drive them to an outcome and ensure the solutions meet the needs of the learners
- Partnering with training teams, SMEs, other internal stakeholders to assess training needs and selecting the most appropriate process, structure, technology, and delivery formats depending on learning goals
- Performing successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
- Working successfully within a complex matrix structured organization is essential; experience doing so virtually is strongly preferred
- Convincing and driving alignment between stakeholders, including senior stakeholders, with your confident and competent demeanour
- Explaining L&D best practices and rational to stakeholders
- Working with stakeholders to create a scope of work and designing and developing effective training solutions and programs according to the companies goal.
- Managing timelines and deliverables, experience using agile and lean principles would be preferred
- Engaging and partnering with vendors and companies.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Bachelor's or Masters Degree, ideally in education or digital technology
- Minimum 5 years' experience in instructional design, learning technology and user experience
- Experience in live and live virtual classroom design, leveraging technology to enhance the experience
- Experience in one of the eModule publishing software such as Rise, Captivate, Adapt
- Experience with at least one leading Learning Experience Platform (LXP)
- Knowledge of Agile and user centric design principles
- Strong project management skills and knowledge of Slack, MS Teams, Trello, Jira, Smartsheet would be a plus
- Experience working with remote international teams
- Excellent English language oral and written communication skills required
YOU'LL WORK WITH
The role comes with incredible benefits, flexibility and Hybrid working model. We have been working with the prestigious client for a number of years.
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you!