Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a renowned international money transfer processing company. Our highly respected client is looking for Integration Engineer who will be improving the company's business system for optimal process. They are working on-site, regular office hours, the office is situated in BGC Taguig.
An integration engineer specializes in managing programs and projects to improve UniTeller business systems for optimal processes for integration with prospective partner companies. Their responsibilities revolve around meeting with clients/tie-up partners to determine their technical needs, coordinating with analysts to identify the company's strengths and weaknesses, implementing various solutions for business processes, and proposing solutions for working together. They must also respond to any issues or inquiries, resolving them promptly and professionally.
They implement solutions and then coordinate their integration between different parts of an enterprise and its divisions. They also assess existing infrastructure and its components to determine what requirements exist and how to implement them. They need to effectively plan the integration between different types of hardware, software, organizational procedures and databases systems. Integration engineers will also create thorough documentation for the process they implement to ensure that others can correctly interpret it. In addition, integration engineers should reuse existing solutions when possible and also perform troubleshooting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Integrate new hardware/ systems in coordination with the point of contact of tie-up partners / clients
- Manage projects to achieve solutions to complex software integrations.
- Plan the resources and activities of integration projects to achieve an adequate result in accordance with business expectations
- Coordinate with internal and external partners to achieve goal of integration project
- Determine that the outcome of the integration has met the organization's needs.
- Ensure all integrations align to strategic objectives
- Educate the organization and clients about the system and hardware integration procedure, its implementation, and its use
- Assist/participate on using tools to integrate and implement hardware and software solutions across an organization or its different components
- Handle a broad range of software and other programming tasks to ensure that their systems integrations are functional
- Test systems for health, security, cost-effectiveness, reliability, and resilience
- Analyze data and modelling future data integration structures.
- Define integration strategies and methods and plan in accordance with established deadlines and time schedules
- Create and provide technical documentation that explains upcoming or existing integrations to non-technical individuals/staffs
- Participate with departmental initiatives on identifying ways to improve existing products or develop new products using emerging technologies
- Review existing products to determine if they can be improved or redesigned to meet new market needs
- Provide technical support to customers who are having problems with existing products or systems
- Work with company's IT staffs/ engineers to design new systems or products that meet client/tie-up partner /company needs
- Perform other relevant duties that their Lead/Manager may assign
- Coordinate with Integration's Analyst team on regards of status and follow up of projects in different timezone
- Provide feedback and status of projects to Integrations team management
- Be a facilitator and problem resolutory between Integration's team developers and external partners
Key requirements include:
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
- Must have 2-3 relevant experience, preferably in Financial Industry
- Exposure to system testing and integration
- A strong knowledge of how to interpret organizational, software and hardware implementation blueprints and technical documents
- Excellent communications skills for explaining complex implementation processes to non-experts and also to clients and organization members
- High level written communication skills for the sake of producing the technical documentation for their integration work
- A strong understanding of system deployment and usage policies
- A capacity for working with minimal supervision in complex projects with considerable responsibility
- Working technical knowledge of current technical protocols, operating systems, networks and standards.
- Software and Hardware Troubleshooting
- Knowledge of some or all of the technologies - LINUX, SFTP, HTTPS, TLS, DNS, SOAP/REST APIs, Postman, SoapUI, System Security, Encryption, SQL, SMTP, Encryption, AWS basics, Firewall Basics
- Basic networks troubleshooting
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to manage time effectively, set priorities appropriately, schedule calls
- Able to maintain professional demeanor under stress
- Proactive, and demonstrates ability to follow issues through to resolution
- Nice to have: Agile Methodology knowledge
- Nice to have: Basic programming knowledge for different languages (Java, C++. Python, Shell Scripting)