LMA is delighted to be working with a Global Financial Services business to recruit a Global HR Change lead for a 12 month project .
The Interim HR Change lead will report into the Global HR Director and will be responsible for leading on the modernisation of the Technology function globally, focusing on driving major initiatives such as the development of new role profiles, career frameworks, selection processes and capability development through a learning strategy. The role holder will direct, support, and oversee global and regional HR teams in the planning and execution of major people change and learning initiatives.
You will also be accountable for HR processes, procedures and execution activities that are transparent, treat staff with respect and enable capability development to match the future needs of the Technology Services function. This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to develop their own agile skill-set and develop with the function.
- Define the People workstream strategy and plan for the iterative implementation of the Modernisation organisational and operating model changes
- Develop the Modernisation capability development learning strategy and roadmap
- Drive the development of effective career paths and re-designed role profiles to deliver the shift to an Agile organisation
- Own the global change impact analysis on existing roles, ensuring any refinements remain true to the Technology Services role harmonisation principles
- Oversee work with global reward teams to evaluate new or updated role profiles in alignment with role harmonisation principles
- Act as consultant to the Modernisation programme team on all People change implications