|Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a food trade corporation that specializes in direct importation of Asian (dry/frozen) food items that are being supplied to different restaurant chains, hotels and food institutions in Metro Manila, Luzon and Visayas Region. Our respective client is looking for an Internal Audit Supervisor who will make sure that the different work streams adheres to the standard processes and helps strengthen the internal control system of the company and safeguarding its assets by enforcing/implementing the company policies and procedures thru fair and systematic audit. This position is onsite and will be reporting to the Internal Audit Manager and is located in Quezon City, Metro Manila.|
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Detect potential risk and its assessment and provides measures, process and controls to reduce the impact of these risks identified to business operation.
- Execute operations and financial audit requirements and special audit activities for events not covered by the audit plan such as fraud investigations.
- Arrange audit procedures based on standards and/or tailored procedures based on careful evaluation of available source documents and other resources.
- Aid the Audit Manager in Internal audit in preparation of and updating of risk-based audit programs.
- Exhibit a continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service in the render and execution of audit engagement.
- Arrange audit working papers in accordance with professional standards in order to provide adequate documentation for audit findings, conclusion, and recommendations.
- Holds an exit conference with Auditee.
- Resolute to assist/guide audit staff in the conduct of audit procedures and preparation of reports.
- Autonomously manage a special project and establish collaborative task.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of accounting, internal controls and adept in business process review, formulation and authoring.
- Develop audit scope, objectives, timing and necessary resources to conduct the audit.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, Accounting or any related course
- At least 3 years related work experience.
- Familiar with SAP
- With organizational, strategic, Technical and leadership competencies.
- Good economic understanding and industry insight (good customer and market orientation)
- Distinctive communication and presentation skills, strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Flexible and resourceful in challenging and changing situations.
- Willing to work onsite in Quezon City, Mondays-Fridays, 8am-6:30pm