The Internal Communication and Engagement Partner is responsible for developing strategies to improve engagement, drives and manages programs designed to foster engagement such as employee recognition programs, wellness programs, corporate social responsibility, talent and performance management and other activities aimed at creating a positive workplace environment.
Working alongside the Global Internal Communications Team, this role is fundamental to delivering the internal communications strategy for Manila. You will understand and work with local audiences focusing on activity that drives employee engagement levels and ensuring that vital information reaches all our colleagues through the most appropriate channels. You will be part of one central team led by/coordinated by the Global Head of Internal Communications. This role plays a two-way role in the taking and sharing of key information and best practice.
Key job responsibilities:
- Processing of colleague salary as well as supporting HMO, Bonus and other compensation queries
- Supporting colleagues with performance management issues, partnering with business functions to help address challenges and support colleagues in their roles.
- Supporting Operational teams to ensure colleagues are engaged and driven while also helping to support events both on-site and outside of the office.
- Reviewing and writing internal communication material to ensure it aligns to the company's tone or voice and strategy.
Scope of work:
- Supports internal comms and engagement activities for customer operations in the different locations including stand-ups, town hall sessions and virtual meetings including presentation content andslide build.
- Gathering & reporting news stories that are shared on appropriate channels (informally and formally) internal and external linking in with employer brand.
- Compelling story telling in relation to strategy and our people's role within
- Managing and driving adoption of comms channels and collaboration channels e.g., Intranet, Yammer/Viva Engage, Slack, MS Teams etc.
- Measurement and analytics of content by location or project using analytic tools and preparing relevant reporting.
- Ensures upkeep and moderation of local social media where appropriate with Employer Brand
- Other location or strategic support activity as required.
- Leads in the conceptualization and implementation of site-wide employee engagement activities including communications and promotions and post activity evaluation.
- Drives participation in Employee Engagement and Pulse surveys.
- Work with the people leaders to create and deliver action plans to improve colleague satisfaction.
- Delivery of bespoke activity to support employee attraction and retention.
- Provides guidance and support to people leaders in developing, planning, and implementing team/department engagement activities and events to maintain a high level of employee involvement and engagement to drive high performing teams while ensuring that these are aligned with company strategy, organizational culture and protecting our brand.
- Culture & Values - Develop methods to track and realize effectiveness of investments in culture, employee experience, and engagement programs. Work in partnership with our people leaders to ensure our colleagues live by our values and act as ambassadors for our brand.
- Engagement Budget - Accountable for the utilization of engagement budget, including, planning, tracking, and reporting
HR Business Partnering
- Work with localHRBP Lead and HR teams to support the localHRBP program. -HRBP to assigned teams inManila.
- Identify and deliver values centric and commercially aligned people strategies for the teams/departments that you support.
- Promotes high quality end-to-end people experiences throughout the employeelifecycle by working with:
- Talent Acquisition for recruiting and on-boarding to ensure they have the right people at the right time.
- Learning & Development teams to review, create and improve training and leadership alignment activities necessary to ensure widespread and deep commitment to achieving maximum engagement and performance employee relations to provide people leaders the support and guidance in people policies and labour standards.
- At least 2-5 year(s) of working experience in employee engagement is required for this position.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ease of building relationships
- Supervises assigned team member(s) for the purpose of enhancing productivity of staff and ensuring that department objectives are achieved.
- Support internal communications for the Customer Operations Business Unit with direction and guidance from the Head of Internal Comms and Engagement for UK and Corp Functions.