International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a global music corporation, seeking for a Global Marketing Manager who is out to grow artists' market share and footprint of international artists across all key repertoire owners from US, UK & Europe in Vietnam.
- Lead & develop creative marketing & promotion strategies for the label's artists.
- Work on a rolling 3-month strategy for Asia's priority artists by developing and building their presence in country.
- They will be in constant contact with the Asia Regional Office in understanding what products are coming (3 months ahead) and planning the strategy before cascading them down to the country team.
- Deliver on the monthly Market Share goals set out for country for the artists in their purview to improve our company market share and revenue from our key digital service providers (DSPs).
- Drive/funnel marketing partnership opportunities with brands on concerts, artists' promotional and market visits, to Brand Partnership team.
- Drive seamless communication between all label partners and Asia Regional Office.
- Take notice of new artists, trends, and contents from US, UK or other repertoire. Identifying potential markets and so that we can be ahead of the trend in country.
- Be a strong communicator that can work with different functions of the country business to continue to leverage and elevate marketing plans for our artist.
- Efficiently manage a marketing budget for all marketing projects and initiatives working with the Finance Team.
- University graduate in Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product marketing, online marketing, or advertising agency environment. Experience in entertainment industry will be a plus
- At least 2 years managerial experience in leading a small team
- Strategic, ability to see the big picture and with strong drive to achieve desired business results
- Dynamic, work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build and maintain strong partnership with a wide range of people locally, regionally and globally
- Organized, detail-oriented, communicative, and flexible
- Good at multitasking, strong skills in planning & organization, time management, and prioritization
- Passionate about music especially international repertoire
- Fluent in English & Vietnamese