Executive Recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Professional division is recruiting on behalf of an established independent statutory body that upholds the stability of the financial system. Our esteemed client is seeking for an Experienced Risk Professional with a minimum of 7 years' experience within the banking, insurance, or financial industry to be assigned for the position of Intervention and Resolution Analyst.
- Undertake risk assessment and monitoring of member institutions, including review of risk ratings.
- Develop and implement process, controls, plans and activities in managing and resolving failing institutions, including identification of preferred resolution strategy, operational planning, resolvability review and resolvability assessment.
- Carry out early intervention and failure resolution activities, such as least cost assessment.
- Develop, review and advise on a range of resolution policy initiatives or work streams.
- Coordinating, managing and engaging professionals, consultants, agents and key external stakeholders on ensuring an effective resolution regime.
- Possess a degree in accounting, finance, commerce or related discipline, or holds professional qualifications in the field of accounting or finance.
- Prior work experience in employment matters and insolvency practice would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services and financial markets, banking system and operations, banking regulatory compliance, financial modelling, due diligence and valuation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of Management and across the organisation.