This role is required to help populate content for each operating unit.
This involves collaborating with a wide variety of stakeholders across marketing, product, technical and sales teams globally, and following knowledge management principles (central repositories, version control, clear writing, linking to original information sources, etc).
The role requires an eye for detail and great information-organising skills.
They work on tasks that contribute to a wide spectrum of initiatives, e.g. publishing content that increase awareness of what's happening where in the company, what the strategic direction is, increasing collaboration and impacting on efficiency. And also make sure that information is consistently organised and findable across operating units.
Experience organising information using tools such as intranets or CRM systems is preferred. Sharepoint Online experience would be ideal.
Responsibilities may include
- Upload content onto the SPO based platform, using SharePoint webparts and templates
- Check accuracy and resolve problems with tagging, layout and metadata of the content
- Check for correct use of house style and update content as required (be a guardian of the brand)
- Draft summaries for news stories and documents
- Assist with document retention reviews and help keep important information current
- Report system defects and enhancements found whilst carrying out activities on the systems
- Testing search results against criteria and reporting inaccuracies
- Respond to enquiries from employees
- Act as an evangelist for the Intranet by helping to educate employees on knowledge-sharing best practices
- Helps facilitate knowledge-sharing by editing and publishing content that is 'owned' by subject matter experts across the business
- Helps write effective, persuasive and concise content
- Helps create and publish content for key company initiatives and projects
- Undergraduate degree in communications, business or a related discipline
- A minimum of 2 years' experience, ideally within the financial services sector or corporate environment
- Experience working with Content Management Systems and/or SharePoint (document management and intranet structure and design)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong positive attitude, with sense of self-motivation and accountability
- Strong detail orientation and time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to advise and influence business partners
- Adaptable, flexible, and open to change
- Strong technical /computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Powerpoint, Excel, Word, and Sharepoint software.
- English fluency/proficiency essential
- Ability to trouble shoot issues and suggest solutions