We are looking for someone who is interested in the Inventory Coordinator position for CVS Health.
Job Title: Inventory Coordinator
Job Location: Raleigh, NC
Shift Schedule: 1:00pm-9:30pm (Mon-Thurs) & 11:00am-7:30pm (Fri) and Training will be 8:00am-4:30pm Mon-Fri
Pay Rate: $14. 11/ hr
Projected Start Date: April 3, 2023 (Full Time - Contract)
- This position is responsible for the tasks associated with the management of inventory at the assigned facility. Specific tasks would include, but are NOT limited to purchasing and receiving of inventory, tracking and reconciliation of inventory balances, Replenishment tasks, Put Away, Cycle Counting, Return product management, B/O and Days' Supply monitoring and selection of product and supplies under the direction of the supervisor. Additional responsibilities could include managing return goods according to standard operating procedures while also monitoring product trends and shortages to ensure proper inventory levels are maintained.
- Ensure pharmacy pick stations are properly stocked with medication and supplies. Place approved orders for shipping supplies. Assist in maintaining dispensing and back stock refrigerators in a well organized manner. Provide Operations Assistants with adequate packing supplies and ensure pack stations are stocked appropriately. Work with Inventory CDR to assist in receiving, posting, put-away, and cycle counting functions. Monitor and pull short dated or expired product from active inventory.
- Responsible for filing inventory and SOX documentation. Maintain the Pharmacy in a clean, orderly, and professional manner.
- Performs duties of an Operations Assistant, when needed. Assists with other duties as assigned and/or any other tasks as assigned by Leadership.
Qualifications/ Experience required:
- Must be able to lift 50-70 pounds.
- Must be able to stand, walk and lift for several hours at a time.
- This position could be physically demanding.
What are you waiting for APPLY NOW!