Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a notable Venture Capital Firm, they invest in broad types of companies and sectors. Our respected client is seeking a qualified individual as an Investment Director. The position will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of the early-stage venture capital landscape, a strong network within the startup ecosystem, a track record of successful investments, and the ability to communicate the firm's investment thesis and strategy effectively to both internal and external stakeholders.
- This is an opportunity for an experienced venture capital investor to join a growing investment team with genuine progression to Partner possible.
- As a director in the firm, this person will lead the entire process of sourcing, evaluating, conducting due diligence and executing investment opportunities.
- Additionally, they will provide strategic guidance to the firm's portfolio companies, monitoring their performance and managing exits.
- Bachelor's degree from reputable Universities with minimum GPA of 3.00, Master's degree and/or CFA certifications is a plus
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in venture capital (preferred), private equity, advisory M&A, investment banking, corporate finance, and or start-up with vertical alignment to the industry
- Prior experience to manage and lead a highly skilled and performing investment team would be preferrable, hands-on leadership is a must
- Strong network and proven track record of identifying, negotiating, executing and exiting investment transactions
- Deep understanding of the Indonesian economy, venture capital, start-up ecosystem and its linkage to the financial services industry
- Excellent deal structuring, due diligence, financial modelling, valuation, analytical skills and closing skills
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI), Fluent in English and Bahasa is mandatory
- Outstanding communication, personality, leadership, stakeholder management and relationship-building skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail