Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a multinational mining company. As the company is continuously growing, our client is seeking a professional with at least 6 years of strong experience in investor relations divisions. This position will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities:
- Implement innovative and effective Investor Communication Strategy to manage Investor's expectation, develop presentation theme and message tones for Company management and coordinate and align with all business unit on the communication with external parties.
- Identify and develop which Investors / Analysts should be targeting based on Investors / Analysts Targeting Strategy, open and engage contact with the new target Investors / Analysts, maintain good relationship with the new Investors to reduce sudden movement in share price and build effective trust in the Investors / Analysts community towards the Company.
- Identify and correctly interpret all Investor's negative perception on company, develop Investor's Perception Reports, propose, and recommend any corrective action to improve Investor's negative perception to maintain real value of company share price.
- Develop and review all information to be disclosed to Investors, Analysts and External parties are as according to Company's guidelines, coordinate with all business unit to manage and control all information disclosed to Investors, Analysts and External parties, define and process correctly the right channel or method (meeting, non-deal roadshows, etc.) to communicate with Investor / Analysts and manage and control all IR events execution
- Identify and interpret all key ESG issues that are considered most important to Investors to evaluate Company, communicate Company's Sustainability Plan to Investors, Analysts and External parties and engage actively in achieving higher ESG ratings across different indexes.
- Supervise the Annual Budgeting process and communicate deliverable to superior, plan and review Investor Relations Annual Budget and its utilisation.
- Implement People Development program within Investor Relations function as according to plan, conduct on the Job Training and knowledge sharing within Company subordinates and colleagues and participate in all Employee Development programs and events
- Bachelor's Degree and/or master's degree in finance or management discipline
- Have at least 6 year experience in Corporate Finance/Investor Relations
- Proficiency in English and Presentation
- Well organised and detail oriented/accurate personality with good communication skills in written and spoken