Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Professional Division is partnered with one of the world's largest Oil & Gas companies. They are currently seeking an exceptional Investor Relations Manager with at least 10 years of relevant experience.
- Strategise and construct the IR message and content disclosures for the company's Annual Integrated Report in accordance with the Bursa Malaysia Main Market Listing Requirements and the International IR Framework.
- Oversee the formulation of the company's IR policy, strategy development, research and capital market intelligence, including IR performance management and investor portfolio mix to the company's management.
- Contribute to the generation of shareholder value through shaping capital market expectations and opinion on the Company's credibility in the capital market.
- Translate the message of the MDCEO's AGM presentation to the shareholders.
- Facilitate professional networking with analysts/fund managers and institutional shareholders for the benefit of the company's interests, while attracting new investors.
- Maintain awareness of rapid changes in industry policies, market trends, economic circumstances, technology, and regulatory laws.
- Monitor and analyse capital market expectations on a regular basis, forming opinion about the Company's credibility in the capital market.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/ Finance / Mass Communications or in a relevant field.
- Professional qualification in the field e.g. CFA, ACCA, ICAEW, CPA Australia etc.
- At least 10-15 years of experiences in related industry and/or Investor Relations/Investment and Financial services and/or statutory governing bodies.
- Experience and exposure in investor relations activities is an added advantage.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of the financial and investment markets and able to establish new relationships with new Investment Community.
- Strong communication skills to establish a network of internal and external stakeholders.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of strategic communication, public relations, marketing, advertising, and the media.
- Possess an outstanding reputation with the investment community, based on credibility, consistency, visibility, access, and depth and breadth of knowledge.